Samstag, 14. April 2007

Lied (von mir) an Ostern



My ways are not yours

1. My ways are not your ways
and my thoughts aren’t either.
Nevertheless they are good
but we barely understood.

You took my friend from me.
The reason is not for me to see.
For weeks my life was black.
But the pain, I’ll give it back.

Ref.: You took my sin and shame
even though you weren’t to blame.
You bore my tears and pain,
so now I ain’t the same.


2. The clothes are torn apart.
as the curtain ripped, to start:
Your death and forgiveness for us.
Holy, wonderful, not to discuss.

The third day you end the end.
the spirit you send to mend
Our fallen lives and also to gain
your life in us: You reign!

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

dein blog find ich voll toll! respekt!

bb,b

der jona hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
der jona hat gesagt…

hi janina
gibts zum song auch ´ne melodie? - vermutlich. bin neugierig.

schon 01 uhr ich muss in die waagerechte :-(

"... becouse the night is just to young
sparkling stars on heaven
what you see ist not just the dark
it´s the way to heaven ..." :-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Klar gibts zu dem Text auch ne Melodie... allerdings nur auf einem schlechten Tonband oder aus meiner Kehle life aber ohne Mucke.

Ist halt schade, dass ich kein Instrument spielen kann und auf eine tolle Band, nach der ich mich sehne, ist momentan irgendwie nicht zu hoffen.

der jona hat gesagt…

Also mit einer Band kann ich gerade nicht diehen (vielleicht wenn der Proberaum am Bibs fertig ist :-) aber mit meiner Gitarren schon. Mehr braucht man auch nicht fürs Erste -> siehe tuck&patti ;-)